Why Does Your Computer Need a Maintenance Checkup?
Is your computer running slower than normal? All computers and devices need a ‘health’ check-up just like humans and pets …
What's New At Schrock
For a limited time, Schrock’s most popular service, our Preventative Maintenance Checkup will be on special for 50% off the normal price.
Schrock’s Maintenance Checkup is the best value in town when it comes to tuning up a slowing computer – especially when it is on sale for only $39.99!
For that $39 price, Schrock will spend up to 8 hours working on your computer. During the Maintenance Checkup we will:
- Blow dust and debris out of your computer’s fans and power supply
- Scan your hard drive for signs of future failure
- Test your system memory
- Test your computer’s power supply
- Test your CD/DVD drive
- Examine your motherboard for signs of future failure
- Test your computer’s power supply for proper voltages
- Install any recommended Windows Updates
- Install updates for common software like Flash or Reader
- Scan for malware and virus infections
- Update your installed anti-virus software
- Repair registry errors and corruptions
- Clean your computer’s exterior
Compare Schrock’s Maintenance Checkup on special to competing services that cost as much as $120!
This is the only Preventative Maintenance Checkup Special of 2015, so don’t miss this final opportunity to prevent costly malfunctions and data loss!
If you can’t bring your computer in …